Join the team
During your Motion Designer internship you’ll be immersed in the production process. In this way you will learn to start a project, produce a project and bring it all together into a final format. We create productions which we as well as our customers can be proud of! Your job in reaching this goal is to search for inspiration, storyboard and make designs. This will get you a better grip on optimising animation and all the composites. Thereafter you will learn how to present your final design to your colleagues or our customers. We give you the attention and support that you need.
We think it is important that as part of our team you will
experience an unforgettable internship and have fun at what you do! That is why we will give you the attention and support that you need.
Your internship you will develop into a better motion
designer you already are!
NB : you have to be 18-23 years old and be willing to learn.
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Communicating with clients about layout and design.
Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Experience with computer-aided design.
Copywriter Job Description Template
We are currently searching for a creative copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
To be a successful copywriter, you should have exceptional writing and research skills and the ability to adapt to the varying needs of your clients or companies. You should be punctual, motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or related field.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as healthcare, marketing, or technology, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Our company is on the hunt for a talented and experienced director of sales to lead our sales department. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting our annual sales targets within assigned regions and accounts.
Your duties will include motivating our sales team, designing strategic sales plans, and assessing costs and competition. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate exceptional negotiation and leadership skills.
Director of Sales Responsibilities:
- Leading and motivating staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivating lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Developing and promoting weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Drafting detailed and accurate sales reports.
- Working with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assessing costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimating sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Establishing a sales training program to train new employees.
- Meeting with sales managers to assess company performance.
Director of Sales Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all marketing operations of the company and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts toward great success.
An excellent CMO is passionate about their profession and has great knowledge of all things marketing. They can balance a practical mindset with creative business acumen and lead people through complex marketing operations.
The goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform the competition.
- “Listen” to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company.
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, etc. that meets market demands.
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”.
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.).
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
Create a solid network of strategic partnerships.
We are looking for a Videographer to join our team. Attached to the Créatives and Production department, your mission will mainly consist in designing and offering audiovisual programs, images, and videos.
-Write, design, produce and edit videos according to the objectives of the specifications
-Managing, coordinating, and monitoring a video project
-Ensure the follow-up of video production projects from their conception to their online release in the case of a MultiMedia audiovisual project
-Set up strategies for the dissemination of the programs designed
-Perform the editing of images, and sounds from films, reports, broadcasts
-Bac + 2 minimum in the audiovisual professions, image option, technical engineering, video production or production or related sector.
- Any training with specialization in e-marketing, visual communication, and multimedia
-Master sound and video editing software
-Have skills in video design and audiovisual production
-Knowledge of audiovisual professions
-Mastery of the techniques of manufacture of an audiovisual and MultiMedia work
-Mastery of video production software
N.B: Being bilingual is an asset.
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services in English and French
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Write Plagiarism-Free Content
- Ensure all-around consistency
Requirements and skills
-Excellent writing and editing skills in English & French
-Ability to meet deadlines
-Research on topics related to our services
Who does a Content Writer work with?
A Content Writer typically works with a marketing team, and they are supervised by a Marketing Manager who ensures content is produced on time and meets the organization’s needs.
Have you got the skills to help us flex up and out as and when we need it? From generalists to specialists across the creative industry – we’re always interested in talking with talent.Submit your CV & Portfolio